There are a few vector graphics editor that you can use to open and edit your SVG file:
- Silhouette Studio®
- Designer Edition or higher
- Serif DrawPlus
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7; PaintShop Pro X7
- Adobe (Illustrator CC, Flash Player 1, Flash Professional CC, InDesign CC)
All of our product files are delivered in .ZIP files in order to save space and keep multiple files together for easy access.
You can unzip a file by following these steps:
For Windows PC:
To extract a single file or folder:
- Double-click the compressed folder to open it.
- Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
- To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder:
- Right-click the folder.
Click “Extract All”.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Double click the .zip file, then search for the product folder or product file. If you lack the programs to unzip files on your computer, we recommend installing 7-Zip. or WinZip.
Yes, our Complete License covers commercial use. However, some rules apply:
Fonts: You can use your purchased fonts to create quotes and sayings on End Products, but you may not convert the entire alphabet and numerical characters.
Graphics: You are not allowed to use the graphic as-is in creating End Products for sale. You will need to ensure that the graphic has been combined with other graphic/font elements to create a significantly new design as a flattened End Product. Think of it this way, end products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original item you purchased.
Get in Touch With Us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org